Tuesday, October 31, 2006

PECKPOST

Hello. I did have an enjoyable time at the halloween party, especially considering the short time frame that we had. Lots of humour, small talk etc. The night walk challenge was a real refreshing diversion from the norm, and we serenaded the starbucks lady ^.^ And I think older people can be a real charm if you say the right things to them.

I think Sara and team (cherbrendeejulee you are not forgotten) did a great job with the decor and food. Like wth apples with chocolate/?!?!?! And like pears with white chocolate caramel !?!?!!?! Utterly decadent. I especially liked the pears.

Most people were extremely sporting to dress up actually. The hospital outfit was actually pretty decent, that was good. And EVERYONE was certainly massivelyownagely outdone by a certain rgs guaigeek :) Yes lip just guess, just guess, probe, guess, own. My guess is that guaigeekzgirl will put up the pictures herself before lippo carnage begins. Just for damage control. Hahaha.

But actually halloween celebrations are really dulled down in Singapore. Shifty stares, daoness, cynicism (one lady thought our trick or treating was for a magazine -_-). My neighbourhood has some angmohs, so their children dig halloween. Ill appreciate the festivity cept for the fact that its during a level period. Last year my sis was boiling mad. And that means f-bombs were flying over the roof.

I believe ppl from my class will post up pictures soon. Then there'll be more interesting stuff to look at.

Inter vs Spartak in an hour. woo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home