Sunday, August 05, 2007

Lippost

MY MUM TOOK ALL THESE PICTURE WHEN SHE WAS BORED. O.o

Hello this is my room. Megatron is guarding the soft toys. You can see my toy ferrari collection one day ill have all 6 of the real ones. My airpurifier is red, it changes colour from blue to green to purple to red to yellow i think. U can see starfish there. And lion the hedgehog, and blueduckey (not THAT ducky for whoever knows what im talking about this is another one :D ). My hifi! All on my new glass table that is wtf cool.


This is megatron in plane form hes gonna fly off and bomb something (might be you if u piss me off). You can see the kiddy bolstercase on the floor which is embarrassing, and the economist on my arm chair has a picture of pol pot that you can see barely. HHAhaa pol pot.

this is cham playing with frog like he usually likes to do. You can see the frog barely its really dark!


Ok byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home