Friday, June 29, 2007

PECKPOST

Hey hey. Kinda crabby coz my com can't play computer games. Tried Topspin 2 and CnC 3 yesterday and my com AUTOSHUTSDOWN after like 2 min of being in game. Tried tons of things but they all didnt work :/ It is a total pain in my ass because I was planning to have like a mindnumbing 3 hour topspin + 7 hr cnc3 marathon. BAH. Cruel ironies of life. Like its one of those things that you just know had some heavenly ordination to it.

Anyway posting up a new teaser trailer of Pixar's next film - not Ratatouville, but Wall-E due Jan 08. The graphics look man pretty. But you know, I think Cars wasn't that popular (as in it was, just not as popular as nemo -.-) because they tried to put emotions onto a machine, and people didn't dig that. It limited the emotional range somewhat. Hope Wall-E pulls it off, the shot at the end looks emo already.

And why do I get the feeling that people are not digging pixar as much because they were disappointed by Cars. Somehow the hype about Ratatouville just isn't there. Go watch it the reviews have been fantastic plus its brad bird directing aka mr. incredibles. And peter o toole is voicing the food critic as well. AWESOMOE.



Oh ya for guys only. GTA IV SECOND TRAILER. Eastern European badass. Guns, Cars, Explosions, Humour. I like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home