Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Lippost

Yu stole my 300th post you fiend. I so deserved it more. Anyway service at airpot delifrance is abysmal, seriously OMSHIT if HALF the items on the menu are out juts put a damn mark so people will know and not have to stand at the counter changing their minds. Argh it so pissed me off. Han got a nintendo Wii btw so if you know han and see him walking around in school give him a slap. And because I m sadistic as hell,

MOOS - WE GOR ALOR OF TIME LEF


Hehehe actually the video is really cool, just coincidentally happens to be a piece of shit thing to post up at this junction. BUT W/E HAHAHA. What i wonder, is when he's singing his head from side to side like that, how does the mike pick up his voice??? ;o.

My tuition teacher was mean. On monday she was like, OK I SEND YOU 3 HR PAPER YOU FORCE URSLEF DO OK? So how am i supposed to say no right. So now i have a bigass paper to do by friday CREY CREY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home