Wednesday, June 20, 2007

PECKPOST

Hi hi went for my ns checkup this morning. Yeah I have to agree with lip that it is an utter waste of time. Basic eye tests body checkup blood sample dental logick tests. Oh yeah during dental they took an x-ray of my teeth. Mehhh I bet they think I'm the kind of soldier who'll accidentally blow myself to pieces with a nade or sth and need dental identification. Or like during the war I'll be one of those body bags with the tag 'unidentified singapore rifleman' and they need to corroborate my jawbone to my xray :/ Well surprisingly one of the more irritating parts was when they clipped some sensors to your body to monitor your breathing. They apply some Vaseline like ointment which smelt really weird.

Logick test was hard man. In fact I think I got assraped because my sense of spatial logic is like negative. Must have inherited it from memum because she can't tell left from right. On the first spatial logic test I was freaking sleepy and then like when I was halfway through the thing said times up and I was like wad the fug. The arithmetic and english stuff was decently simple but I remember later on there was one test which involved the orientation of a point in relation to the picture. Yeah I thought I understood but turns out I had no idea at all. Woot so that was like 20 wrong or something because I was half guessing, and at the same time the half guessing was based on my assumption of what I was supposed to do, which was probably wrong as well.

Oh well. Btw the I will pass you biatch post was happynooblets 300th post! Hooray! I must have posted up 250 of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home