Sunday, March 11, 2007

RANDOM POSTTT!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LINKIN PARK'S NEW ALBUM -> MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT. MAY 14TH 2007.

I DUNT CARE HOW ANGSTY OR THEIR LYRICS ARE I DIG LINKIN PARK SO MUCH THEY ROCK MY WORLD. YEAH BABY LPLPLPLPLPLP FTW

The reason why I'm a big lp fan is that I think they have the best riffs and tunes on the freaking planet. Their lyrics are pretty angsty but they are the best angsty lyrics ever. And this time Rick Rubin is producing woot. My only concern is that Rick Rubin tends to produce hits and misses. For example he made Californication for the Chilli Peppers which sold tons, but after that he made By the Way which imo was less mainstream, and didnt do too well. Oh well fingers crossed. WAWAHWEEWA!

Well if this album sucks..then Ill probably stop liking LP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home