Thursday, March 08, 2007

Lippost

Lol peck just to clarify i never said no bad words for you, write whatever you want lol. I say bad words which i really should, but i do anyway when im pissed so itd be pretty hypocritical for me to order anyone around. hahaha. Dont worry bout GP should be fine as long as your not ____ ____ mr p wont give you 1/50. and i got a ____ _____ mark for promos too :<. Pretty tired, cts just seem like an insurmountable 2 weeks ahead of me. already i wish all of this were over. not really sure what i study for nowadays anyway, but nevermind, maybe some day i'll find better motivation. in the meantime, i just have to continue on i guess. Found this song somewhere in my compy, really like it, its "Whisper" from the Gay Knight Elton John.

Look at me twice with wildcat eyes
Promise me everything except a blue night
Shudder like ice in cut crystal glass
Melt in embraces of crazy eyed past
And whisper, whisper, whispering whispers

Tantamount to a lie with lingering breath
Walking fingers run, hungry scratches left
Dull chimes ringing like an empty voice
A distant smile framed, her lips are soft and moist
With whispers, whispers, whispering whispers

And whisper in a rhythm your lies
Keep comfort for others
Hurt me with the night
Whisper like cold winds close to the bone
Save heaven for lovers, leave me alone
With your whispers, whispers, whispering whispers

With whispers, whispers, whispering whispers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home