Thursday, March 08, 2007

PECKPOST

Hmm I'm not that happy about gp. I have so much doubt about it that the remote possibility of a C has been slinking about my head. Compre was terrible terrible terrible. How do you not think about it when it pops into your head every 5 min. Damn I need to doublethink. And I'm sort of getting to understand the feeling of 2 minutes hate through these math sessions at night. I react in ways that are really quite over-the-top, unleashing torrents of crappy stuff that I find difficult to suppress. Its freaking farcical to show the finger to h2 math book but hey I HaTeS MaTh in a totally teenage-angsty, i-could-/-my-wrists-over-this kinda way. Its a good way to release pent-up angst I guess. The blog is too, but since weilip adopted a no-bad-word policy, I'm obliged to follow suit, unless in extreme circumstances like 'Fk I failed my lit' or sth.

Oh wells nothing else. And zomg I am being soo lin shi bao for jiao. Pray pray pray for B for GP, God dunt let me screw up plx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home