Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Over this cny holiday not much happened really. Just slacked a lot.

Well I remember some interesting stuff. My family went to paragon to eat at Soup Restaurant (which has great samsui chicken btw) and we saw this jap dude making soba noodles in a restaurant. He was in a glass room, open to the public to see. It was most fascinating. At first I thought he wouldnt like people looking at him because its kinda like a zoo exhibit. But turns out he was lapping up the attention. Making soba is most painstaking. He basically rolls and rolls and flattens and expands this sheet of buckwheat dough till its absolutely huge. It roughly takes 40-45 min to do that. And then using a knife he cuts it into noodles. My whole family was like homgwthbbq he ish godlike. Coolio but it must be freaking boring to do that all your life.

And then lately because we've been going out a lot, I've had to wheel my ama around. She's still a very vain woman, and she's really scared that there's no one to wheel her around and help her. Yeah its not bad to push her around coz she blesses me everytime. Blessing x 99 ftw. And then I can play random pranks on her. Like I'd stand on one side and tap her other shoulder so she turns around.

-tap-
Ama: -turns- Whos tapping me
-tap-
Ama: -turns- Whos tapping me
-tap-
Ama: -turns and sees my recluse uncle- Similang! Why you tap me!
Uncle W: ???????????

muahahaha I = evil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home