Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Today was tiring. Double econs then h3 econs has taken quite a bit out of me. And if I dont get a nap in the evening (like today), I seldom can stay lucid beyond 12.30 am. Ah well trying to finish handmaids tale tonight. Next few days are busy. CCA feste stuff, gotta get down to doing the archives, SATs. Gah fug i feel the burden already.

Anyway in more interesting things, I dug out that splinter of ingrown fingernail impaling the side of my finger, causing much pain. What a relief, and if I might say there was pus as well where I penetrated the skin. Of course I'm not posting pictures, that would be kinda sick.

Thank god for friends anyways. Sometimes you re-realise you got really cool nice friends and that just makes you feel kinda happy and lucky. And the great thing is I'm getting to know people better and better to the point where I can talk comfortably with them. Yeah thats awesome too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home