Monday, January 01, 2007

Lip has been pestering my ass off to do new year post. Like you asswipe if I have nothing to say means I really have nothing to say.

Uh lets see. Well on the 30th I went out with zh for a movie. Night at the Museum is well..a pretty crappy movie. It has some decent laughs. Well everything else is bullshit. After that we went to Esplanade for free acoustic concert by 2 members of Timmy. They were damn good and well rehearsed, but I think their renditions of Iris by googoodolls wasn't that good. The guys voice was too round, not nice and scratchy like the ggd singer. Their originals were good too and their rendition of Tears for Fears Shout was absolutely awesome!

And yesterday (31st) my parents went out for dinner to their friends house. Cool story behind this. Their friend's son got punched in a bar, so needed treatment haha. Damn cool lah. Then after that new year struck and about 15 min later my mum came up and shouted at me for playing com. Wah lan woman its the cheebye new year la get a grip and say something happy. Doh angsty woman.

So heres wishing everyone Happy new year. Talk less shit, don't get emotionally unstable. If stress pls dont kill yurself, or like mutilate yurself because I bet it hurts and leaves ugly scars. Stick to your awesome friends and your class and dont become some loner mugger that hates light or sth. Oh ya own the RI asshole j1s please. All the rest lip said liao. Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home