Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Yo lip my birthday is


28 DECEMBER
28 DECEMBER
28 DECEMBER
28 DECEMBER

But really nobody is obliged to give me anything (donno how you gonna give me anyways), esp you lip coz you'll be well...kinda..uh away. A shoutout or sms would be just fine...if that's too much to ask THEN YUR HEARTLESS. My birthday kinda falls on an unfortunate date. It's caught between post-christmas hangover and the new year so it's usually a lonely affair. -Sniffle-. Nah I'm just kidding nowayears I usually celebrate it with my relatives from malaysia. Last year it was at class parteh and I got a lovely cake.

But anyways if you are getting me a present, no food pls. I know it's a natural choice, but really I'm starting to resemble an elephant seal. Big ass, big tummy, no neck and a face that screams feed me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home