Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hello. Well Lip's right about having nothing to blog about. This weekend I've been doing quite a bit of math coz I suck at it and I need to practise. I take really long too. Partly because I do math slowly and partly because I make mistakes and stuff. Oh well. Yesterday had a 5 hour marathon from 9 pm -1 am and that was just vectors. Zz.

I shall post up awesomely funny videos.

First up. NTU student survey. I think it was talked about in Saturday's Strait's Times so I checked it out and it is hilarious. The dude's (Engineering PROFESSOR Lalit Goel) self-deprecating humour is uproariously funny. I have a lot of respect for teachers like him who aren't afraid to laugh at themselves or lower themselves to the students' level to connect with them. Dislike those holier than thou teachers that tell you to get outta the staff room.

Here it is



And next is this awesome spoof of Ben Stiller as Tom Cruise's long-time stunt double. The laugh at the end is godlike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home