Thursday, December 31, 2009

PECKPOST

Well I guess one of the ironic perks of being a dentist is that you get tons of food on festive occasions from your colleagues. It's ridiculous really, the amount of stuff we've gotten. In fact it's killing me just to stay away from all the goodies. We have received several tins of calorie-bursting biscuits of different flavours and 3 whole cakes. One chocolate one from random place (which my mum used as my bday cake), one cheesecake from cedele and one chocolate one from NYDC. My dad was going bonkers because we got so much cake and you can't give dogs chocolate. I'm still holding my mum to her word that she'd get me a chocolate royale cake from goodwood park hotel. Later I guess.

Oh ya we got a dvd player from someone too. Random.

Check out this sick mash-up of 2009's top pop songs. It's excellent. It's like one big rave party

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home